Friday 3 June 2016

Review: The Wise Man's Fear

The Wise Man's Fear The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved reading this book, so much so that I think that I had convinced myself that it was one of those stories that would just go on forever so was bitterly disappointed when it came to the inevitable end. There is something so satisfying about becoming completely lost in another world. Obviously I have developed my own theories about the Chandrian, Denna and our main man Kvothe himself but there is still so much I am curious about and so much to still be explained that I am busting at the seams for the sequel to come out. At worst, this was a good reminder as to why I should always wait to read a series until it is finished as I am sure that the wait is now going to be the death of me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment